Why am I still here? And what do I have to do to get this boy out of me? (Ok, but really, no advice, thank you very much. I've heard it all, and from everyone from the lady at the grocery store to the man I live with). Brickton worked from home all this week and last, just in case (ha), and we went on brisk walks up the wazzoo. Nothing. We ate spicy food. Nothing. And we tried all the other things, too (ehem). Nothing, nothing, nothing. I am actually feeling pretty good though, considering that I am 4 days past due, I can't sleep, I can't see my toes or get up on my own, and I waddle like a duck.
BUT THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! We are getting up bright and early tomorrow morning to get induced. I. Am. So. NERVOUS! Wish us luck, and come this time tomorrow let's cross our fingers that our little man is here and healthy! Thanks for all the kind thoughts, calls, and prayers!


too bad this baby is going to come soon, cuz you look stinkin' cute as a prego lady! we are thinking of you and can't wait! (and YES we want to hang out with you guys)
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited for you guys. I seriously ask Burgundy every day if you are getting closer. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteYou look SOOO good! And I love the name Boston, too cute!
ReplyDelete