Monday, April 18, 2011

So Many Firsts!

This has been a month of firsts.

Boston is growing up so fast, and he is a very chubby, happy boy. He will be half a year old in a couple of days and, like EVERYONE tells you, they really do grow up fast, the time flies, yadda yadda. They really do though, and it really does.

1st Time Sitting up



1st Time in the Pool

This was a long-awaited day for Daddy and Bugga Mark. They both are half fish, and I guess Boston is too, because he LOVED the pool.



1st Time Eating Rice Cereal
I think Bos eating rice cereal is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. He makes this "mmm" sound with every bite, and you can't get it in his mouth fast enough.

Oh so happy.


1 comment:

  1. Great Pics sis! Your doing so good with that little boy-you can just tell. He IS growing up fast! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete