Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Nights

Earlier this year Brick discreetly put some tickets on our refrigerator and waited for me to notice them. I obviously am not very observant, because he finally had to tell me he had a surprise for me and I had to look around the house to find out what it was. After a game of "hotter, colder" I finally discovered the surprise: Kenny Chesney concert tickets!

The concert was last Saturday, and it was such a blast hanging out with this hottie! We danced and sang country tunes at the top of our lungs, and since I had never been to a concert before, I had the time of my life. My sweetheart is so good to me!

Billy Currington was the openning act, and he was awesome! He was really great live.


Before Kenny came out, Brick and I made a bet: we picked three of his songs, and the ones that he sang first won. I bet Brick a load of laundry, and he bet me a late night icecream run. I won. What now, Brick? (I'll tell you what, a butt load of laundry for a guy whose name starts with B!)


P.S. Brick got his braces off! Check out this gorgeous smile:

Whoo Whoo! What a hottie!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I knew something looked different...congrats Brick on getting your braces off. :)

    ReplyDelete