Monday, November 14, 2011

1st Haircut

Boston had his 1st haircut this weekend. He was starting to get a fantastic mullet. It's funny how, no matter how scraggly and homeless your child looks prior to that milestone, a momma fights against that day because it's one more step to your baby growing up. As Brick was cutting Boston's hair, he said, "Next thing you know, he'll be heading off to Prom." I may have teared up a little. I may have also slapped him for exploiting my emotions.

No matter how much I want to keep Bos a chubby, cuddly little baby, he really is growing up fast. He is walking almost like a pro these days, and saying all kinds of words, not to mention the constant stream of jibber jabber that comes from whatever corner he's playing in. He LOVES emptying every drawer he can reach, turning off our computer, climbing on things, and going up and down the stairs. My little boy is growing up. *SIGH*
So Handsome!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the haircut Brick! He's still a cute chubby baby Candice :)

    ReplyDelete