Brick came home the other night and asked if we could buy some clay (how cute is that?). So we bought the clay, sat down to watch 30 Rock reruns, and played with the clay until 1 am. This is what we came up with:
Can you guess which one of us made Yoda?
These magnets were so fun!
I love that Brick likes this stuff almost as much as I do!
It keeps things interesting.
I love that Brick likes this stuff almost as much as I do!
It keeps things interesting.


those are way cute magnets!
ReplyDeleteYou two have some serious talent! Cool magnets!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. GOSH. That Yoda is INCREDIBLE. You should try selling it on ebay. Seriously, that's amazing!!! I think Brick's in the wrong line of work :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the magnets too!!! So adorable. My favorite is the red flower in the center. Love it!
oh this is too cute. I'm with Kimber...that Yoda is INCREDIBLE! i can't remember the last time i Played with clay. Tra' would be amazing at it. The kid is totally creative. cute magnets! you gave me a nice idea for date night! HA :o)
ReplyDeleteLoved this post!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Candice, great to see your creativity hasn't disappeared over the years! :0) How is your fam? Hans married yet? Are your parents doing ok and still in good ole SJ? I miss that town, and yet am SO content to not be there anymore, you know? I've heard my old house is TOTALLY different - it's been gutted and re-done completely. I'm going in late October and if it's still for sale will schedule a walk through with the realator. Yeah, I'm kinda scared to see what they did with my room! :0) Love ya!
ReplyDelete