I feel very excited to be able to say, "The baby will be here next month!" I'm at the point where the time seems to be crawling, especially at night when I try to sleep and a comfortable position is nowhere to be found. But I really can't complain because I know it could be a lot worse. I could have swollen legs and feet and ankles. There could be complications that would keep me from getting out of bed at all. I've had it pretty easy. I did have another fainting spell in Sacrament meeting last week, but luckily Brick put his arm around me and kept me from sliding from my seat to the floor! I woke up with my chin on my chest and thought, "Did I fall asleep during the last talk?" The doc doesn't know what's causing them to happen, but won't do more tests till after the baby is born.
(Notice they are at least still painted...for the last time till I have this baby.
It was SO hard to do, and had me panting by the end of it!)
Now THIS photo is priceless (and will get me in a lot of trouble):
Brick and I attended a birthing class together a couple of weeks ago. My honey was so cute, raising his hand and asking questions and participating more than all the other husbands put together. He ended up being the husband who had to wear the 33 week preggo belly (actually a backpack with sand bags in it). He had to sit on the ground and try to get up on his own, tie his shoes, lay on his back, and more. He really has seemed more sympathetic since then, especially, he pointed out, since his shoulders were doing most of the heavy lifting in the exercize.
Anyway, he told me I couldn't use this picture because it made him look fat! I laughed out loud and said I didn't feel at all sorry for him because
THIS is how I feel every day now:




you look so beautiful-way cuter then the sumo wrestler! I have to say I am jealous of his boobs though.
ReplyDeleteYou are looking cuter and cuter every day!!! I am so excited for you guys. My bro and his wife that were due around the same time as you just had their baby monday-7 weeks early. He is the cutest! You have to post SO much when the baby is born ok!
ReplyDeleteYou won over at my blog Made by Heidi. Please contact me at madebyheidi@gmail.com to claim your prize.
ReplyDelete