Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This Little Piggy

Can you believe in just a couple of weeks this little string bean has gone from this:

...to this?
He was such a good little hat model for me, which is good because I made him like a zillion of these darn hats.
*Disclaimer: This post has far more photos than one post should have. Just warning you. I'm addicted to this kid's face!

This is his special teddy bear from Aunt Esther


Smiles!




Check out those cheeks!
He wore this blue and tan one home from the hospital. It barely fits him now.
"How many more hats do I have to try on, Mom?"

This kids hands are huge!


Boston has been so much fun to hang out with every day. He is such a sweet, good baby, and as you can tell, a GREAT eater. I can't keep up with him! He's all smiles, especially when daddy comes home. Brick loves his little boy, and is always volunteering to put him to sleep and change his diaper. What dad does that? Is this the same guy who said he was afraid of newborns and swore he would NEVER change a dirty diaper? He is such a natural, and he's never been sexier than when he's holding this precious boy in his arms!!

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW CUTE HE IS!!!!! Wow, he is adorable Candice! Sure wish I could hold him!!!

    ReplyDelete