Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big Smiles and Football Time

My little man is so much fun! He is getting so smiley, usually only wakes up once in the night, and loves to cuddle with his momma.


This kid is growing like crazy. I told Brick before he was born that I was a little worried. I couldn't even keep my houseplants alive (RIP the cactus of 2007), how was I going to keep a baby alive? But I shouldn't have worried. This kid will not let me skip a feeding time. He will make sure I know he's hungry at least a half hour before. Can you tell?


He is such a cuddly boy! I love it!


Boston's new favorite chilling position




3 comments:

  1. Okay that first picture is to die for! He is getting so big and so cute! He looks like Brick more and more everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Brick is anything like the Lambson boys, I would be preeety nervous in your new chillin' position if I were you Boston.

    ReplyDelete