We finally blessed our baby boy on Febuary 6th. My parents came from Arizona, and my brother and most of Brick's family were here. It was a beautiful blessing, and Brick and Boston both did a great job. Look how handsome he is all in white!
Good Work you two! He is very beautiful...I think he has a "Gleave" head. These pictures are beautiful. Everyone said the blessing was perfect! We love you all! We can't wait until Larissa and Ryan get their little one here. We find out today if it is a boy or a girl. How exciting!
We are on a new leg of the adventure that is our marriage...Who knows what the next year will bring, but it is nice to know that through it all, sorrows and sunshine, at the end of each day I will still be married to my best friend!
He is such a beautiful baby, Candice! I love it! We are getting things going to adopt again {hopefully a little boy this time around!}. He's precious!
ReplyDeleteOh my word Candice he is so handsome! I just want to snuggle him! What a precious face! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGood Work you two! He is very beautiful...I think he has a "Gleave" head. These pictures are beautiful. Everyone said the blessing was perfect! We love you all! We can't wait until Larissa and Ryan get their little one here. We find out today if it is a boy or a girl. How exciting!
ReplyDelete