The Crew
Brick's favorite picture
I promised a few folks pictures from our California trip last week, so here's me fulfilling that promise. But first, let me tell you what a great time it was. It is always a good time when BJ and Angie Allen are around (not to mention their little boy, Quintin!), then to top the cake off, Harv and Lara Barenz, James Sukhan, and Jordan Bastian joined the party at Disneyland (!!!).
Ok, I have to admit that, as awesome as it would be to visit Cali just for the sole purpose of going to the magical world of Disneyland, we actually went for a wedding (which, by the way, was aMaZInG!) Nate Holliday married the beautiful Brittany (last name??) on April fourth, and we were blessed enough to go and celebrate the occasion. The reception was so fun, what with the great company and the happy couple, the mini donut stand, and photo booth, and overall, it was a great time.
Thanks all who made it that way!


Where is the picture of you and the M&M. That is my favorite picture of your trip.
ReplyDeleteCandice I'm so happy to see that you guys have a blog! YAY! You will have to add Tra' and me to yours. We are going private though, so send me your e-mail and I will add you. So good to see you so happy and doing well! I'm jealous of your California adventure!
ReplyDeleteLove it love it love it!!!!!!!!!! K, so how do you know how to make all the pics staggered and everything look so cute!!! Now you know I will be stealing ideas from your blog! Ty was also very impressed and very jealous we didn't go on the trip with you guys.
ReplyDeleteyay! i am glad you two have a blog because i was wondering what you were up to the other day--now i know!! looks like you two have been having great adventures:)
ReplyDelete