Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Procrastination Post

Ugh, moving is such a pain. I could procrastinate for hours thinking of all the unpleasant things I would rather do...like studying for an essay exam (it's final's week) or getting my wisdom teeth pulled (and that's saying something, too, because my wisdom teeth are needing pulled, and I have an incredibley low pain-tolerance threshold. Maybe when I'm sitting in the doc's chair you can ask me if I've changed my mind on that one). But seriously, this dadgum apartment is so disgusting, and who likes cleaning the fridge, the toilet, the ceiling fans, the carpet, the oven, the windows, the bath tub...etc. all in one day? Not me. I mean, I can barely take one one of those things in one day, let alone all. But thanks to a little Disney music and some Lysol wipes, I think the job will eventually get done, and then I will treat myself to a good night's rest when the place is finally spic and span
...But first I have to start.

1 comment:

  1. Candice! I totally blog stalked you! This is Tara Thompson, Burgundy's friend! This post made me smile! I loved it! I hope the cleaning wasn't so bad! I am cleaning right now for people while I finish up my last year of school....it gets weary. But music does help!

    ReplyDelete