Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wicked Awesome!

Last night my honey and I, along with his family, enjoyed a play at the beautiful Capitol Theatre, where we were thrilled and entertained by the amazing voices of Broadway's Wicked! It honestly gave me goose bumps, it was that great! I would definately recommend Wicked to anyone who has any sense at all of what good music is. Up until this point in our marriage, Brick had sworn off musicals, admitting that, when we were dating and he had claimed a love for the theater,that he was actually lying (I know, I was shocked, too!). However, he had a change of heart last night, and I will remain forever grateful to those most talented individuals who caused this miracle to occur. And of course, thank you, thank you, thank you Tannie and Mark for the tickets! It truly was WiCkED AwESOmE!

No comments:

Post a Comment