HOW did I not know you had a BLOG!!!???? It's so great. I've been reading your posts and I love them so much! Brick, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We need to take you guys to dinner to celebrate because we couldn't make it to dinner the other night. SO sorry, but we WERE thinking of you and we're so happy for you. You guys are the best!
We are on a new leg of the adventure that is our marriage...Who knows what the next year will bring, but it is nice to know that through it all, sorrows and sunshine, at the end of each day I will still be married to my best friend!
congrats!! that is SO exciting:) good job!
ReplyDeletenow this is the part where he makes you rich, right???
-dave and linds
YAY!!! that is quite the accomplishment. college is tough stuff, it's hard to stick with it and not get burned out. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHOW did I not know you had a BLOG!!!???? It's so great. I've been reading your posts and I love them so much! Brick, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We need to take you guys to dinner to celebrate because we couldn't make it to dinner the other night. SO sorry, but we WERE thinking of you and we're so happy for you. You guys are the best!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations too Brick! Way to go. Great work!
ReplyDelete