Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend Festivities

It was quite the memorable Memorial Day weekend in beautiful Eden, Utah. Brick and I spent the holiday with our friends at his parent's condo, where we enjoyed eating amazing BBQ (thanks, honey!), playing tennis, swimming, boating, and Brick's favorite,
watching many a basketball play-off game. Don't ask me who won what, but I can't complain about the overload of basketball because we watched it in good company.
Brick's parents joined us the second day, bearing good food in bulk for our big group, and I even learned how to fry fish (Mahi mahi in orange butter sauce, breaded and fried...I'm pretty proud). We were also entertained by Peyton, Jessica and Jeff Bennedict's one-year-old boy, who is, by the way, a scam artist and ladies' man. We laughed at him every time he said the word "ball," even though it was the only word we heard him say the whole weekend and he continually repeated it about a thousand times, calling evey object in his vision a ball. It was a loud, crazy, crowded weekend, but we enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks to all who joined us!















































1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun! Thanks for inviting us.:)

    ReplyDelete