Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FALL BREAK

This last week was Fall Break, and Brick and I decided to make the most of it. So we packed up the car and made the trip down to St. George for a FAMILY GET TOGETHER!!!! Yes, it was that exciting. I hadn't seen my sister for a year, and our family is getting too big and spread out for all of us to get together very often. So for even half of us to be staying in one house at a time was HUGE!!!
This recap is for the other half that we missed so much: My parents in the Philippines, my grandparents in Iowa, Kevn and fam in Colorado, Aaron and fam in D.C., Ammon and fam in AZ, Carrol and fam in Germany, Helaman and fam in AZ, and Hans and Cassi's other little boy, Ryker. We missed all of you more than you know!
The week consisted of lots of laying around relaxing, lots of good food, bike riding, swimming, hiking, and late night games. Also, and most exciting, we were able to go with Hansy to the St. George temple for him to get his endowment!
Kenna and Andrew loved throwing rocks into the river.
How cute is Andrew? He didn't hesitate to walk out into the river, pants, shoes, and all.

Hans and Cassi were able to go on their first "movie date" last week. I was lucky enough to hang out with Daxi and his "wamby" and "chooch" (lamb-y and pacifier) while they were out.



Taylor told Brick after a day of climbing rocks at Zions,
"I ALWAYS knew I was a good climber..."


Anyone up for Nielsen's frozen custard?


Relaxing after a long day of play.


Cooper was one big smile the whole week.


When Hailee and Jorgen weren't out riding the trails on the bikes, they were swimming with Uncle Brick.


Taylor loved his bubbles!


I would kiss the mirror, too, if I had a face and hair like that!



Notice the big crocodile tears, bare feet, and unbuttoned pants. Daxi is such a sweetheart! He chewed on a stick the whole shuttle ride back. He is all boy, that's for sure!

Esther's family sure is strong!


Cute couple, that's all I can say.


Kenna loved the hike down the Zions canyon.

Kung Fu Taylor


Taylor asked Esther at the end of the week, "Mom, what are we going to do about Brick?" As in, I don't know if I can live without him.
Then he suggested that he just stay and live with his favorite uncle.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bubbles photo and Cooper's photo (on the carpet). I cannot believe how big Kenna is! She was a "little" baby when I saw her at Burg's wedding. What a fun family! Glad you could get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! being with family is the BEST! glad you guys had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete