Well, we are back among the living (seriously, no more zombie city people!), and glad to be able to see the sun in all directions again! I apologize for the blog lag, but our computer's motherboard fried itself about a month ago, at which point I was really thankful I had just previously learned to crochet, otherwise I would have been bored to death! Anyway, we are so SO glad to be back in Utah! The other day I went grocery shopping at Walmart, which, everyone knows, is the most miserable place to shop, and yet, I had the thought multiple times that shopping in Utah is A PLEASURE! People smiled. There was an occasional "Excuse me," or "Thank you." And nobody scowled at me.
Brick started work at the Salt Lake office, and is really enjoying working there, especially since his good buddy, Brandon Homer, and his cousin's husband, Ryan Chase, work right there with him! He's really enjoying his work, and his hours haven't been too bad so far, which is rare, from what we hear, for Goldman Sachs! He's also excited to be back so he can play basketball again with his buddies!
In the week that we've been back we've been looking like crazy for a house before the end of April. Hopefully in the next week we will have exciting news!
We'll hopefully have some pictures posted soon!
Welcome home! It may have been rough but now you can say that you did it...that's pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering when you guys would be back. Good luck finding a home! Are you guys staying local? Maybe we can play some volleyball sometime! Hope to see ya around!
ReplyDeletewelcome back!! we need to get together with you guys:)
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! We missed you!! Can't wait to hear all about it...
ReplyDelete