I promised we would have some news within the week about a house, and we do! We got our first pick, an adorable house in Foxboro, UT, right in between where we are now and SLC! I will post pictures as soon as we have some, but first...
Even better news...
AAAHHHH!!!! Wahoo! Don't know which
ReplyDeleteI'm more excited for you - the house or the baby. Maybe one day we can be neighbors. What could be happier?? Miss you guys!
Congrats! Are you going to find out what you're having? That ultrasound is the BEST! If there's any way you can video it, SO take advantage of that! Clint couldn't come to Madi's, and the tech wouldn't let me video it. At the time I thought we would just have to make sure Clint came to the next one... yeeeeeah. Ha ha, fate is funny eh? Write down EVERYTHING, I promise, after the baby is born, it will crack you up to go back and remember all the feelings you've already forgotten. I'm SO excited for you guys, you're going to be the best Mom ever!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable first photo! We already knew you two would have gorgeous kids, though. You'll be great parents! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDelete