Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lambson Family Reunion


Do not underestimate how hard it is to get a group this large to look at the camera at the same time. I must say, I am proud. Can you believe the Lambsons have almost fifty members in our immediate family? This is the first time almost all of us have been together in years, and it was a lot of madness and noise and good times!


The Original Lambson Clan (minus one brother, Hansy, who couldn't make it).

The best of the whole bunch.



(Note: These are only the family pictures I was put in charge of. I'm still missing Kevn's and Hansy's family pictures, if anyone can give them to me.)



Aaron and his family came from D.C.




Ammon and his family were in charge of the reunion and did a great job planning for such a huge group of rednecks!

(probably because they are a bunch of rednecks themselves...)






Carrol and his family came all the way from Germany! It was great to see them and sad to see them go.


Esther and her family. Check out Andrew's priceless expression.




Helaman and his family all the way from the Mexican border.



Like us, Afton and his family only had to drive through SLC to get to the reunion.



I caught this priceless moment of my mom telling the grandkids stories in the backyard.



My parents just got home from the Phillippines, where they served an 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We love their example, but man are we glad to have them back safe and sound!







And all of it would have been impossible without the two of them.

Glad to have you home, Mom and Dad!



5 comments:

  1. dO i REALLY HAVE TO waIt 2 yeaRs for us TO do thIs agAIn?!!! I love you all- what a blast!
    By the way, thanks for posting a picture that I look as pregnant as you and I'm not even pregnant! (its a good thing I'm so easy to get along with)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Candice, you DO have an artist's eye, that's fo' sho'. LOVE these! Well-done, honestly. I will now steal my family pix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens your family is cute!!! You all look so much alike too! it's really cute! Glad that your parents are home! They are also adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT JOB on those pictures, Candice!!!! SUCH cute pictures and that one picture of your mom with the bow on should be FRAMED. It's gorgeous!!! What a wonderful family you have. I love seeing them all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! I love all those pictures. I love that one of your mom, i want that! she is so pretty, it's an amazing picture! I can't wait to see you again. love ya. tell brick hi

    ReplyDelete