Brick calls this crazy one the jester hat.
The blue and white one goes with his take-home outfit. I love how floppy it is!
We are getting so excited for our little man to arrive!
Just 9 1/2 weeks left! By now he has more clothes than both Brickton and I put together. I love taking each tiny outfit out and imagining what our baby will look like in them. And the dreams have really started, that is when I can sleep! As if it's not bad enough that my hips will be wider once this is all over with, they have to cause me pain while they get there! I really don't mind so much, though, because I know it will be worth it, and Brick has been very sweet throughout the whole pregnancy, and very protective. We had a little scare the other evening on our way to dinner, when I fainted in the car and he couldn't revive me for a couple minutes and he said I was having contractions. So we made a detour to the emergency room (thank goodness his dad works there and we didn't have to do any paperwork or waiting). They made sure me and the baby were ok, but since then, Brick has been even sweeter. I am so grateful to have such a great and supportive husband.
I have no doubt he will be a fantastic daddy.


Hans told me about that! How scary! I hope you are feeling better. I can't believe you have 9 weeks! That's nuts! And I'm glad you married that guy too, we LIKE him- of course he'll be an awesome daddy-he's the best uncle! So I'm coming up in 2 weeks, I hope you can come with me and my sister. Are you needing more stuff for your baby?
ReplyDeleteDude. SCARY! I am so glad you and the bambino are ai'ight! I have to say I am super excited for you and Brick. However, I do think you may need a freaking-cute-hat-making intervention. Hey. I know of what I speak, that's all I'm saying...
ReplyDelete