Boston Brickton Flammer
October 20th, 2010
4:11 p.m.
7 pounds, 11 ounces
20 1/2 inches
20 1/2 inches


Daddy's first time holding his little boy
Sun bathing at the hospital

First bath
Cousins Cooper and McKenna brought Boston balloons!
Granny Tannie holding Boston for the first timeUncle Brandon and Aunt Deanne came to visit at the hospital

Grannie Tannie and Bugga Mark
Overall delivary day went pretty smoothly. We went in at 5:30 a.m., Wednesday October 20th, and I was induced at 6 a.m. I really started to feel it around 9:30, and around 11 Dr. Muscolino came in and broke my water. After that it became pretty painful, but luckily not more than a couple hours after that I got my epidural. I was at a 4 then, and thankfully was able to fall asleep with the pain relieved. I woke up about an hour later and was at an 8! Labor progressed rapidly after that and at 4:11 we had our little boy! We are so grateful for his health and the love we instantly felt for him. Thanks you everyone for your help and love and support! Brick, you are especially amazing, and I love seeing how much you love your little boy!





he is so cute! congrats:)
ReplyDeletewe can't wait to meet him!! hopefully, we'll see you guys soon!
he is so perfect. i would love to come for a visit! I will call you sometime to set that up!Motherhood is amazing...and crazy!
ReplyDeleteAshlie
So cute! I love all the pictures. I can't wait to come see him again. :)
ReplyDeleteCandice and Brick- you are both amazing at this parenting thing already! I loved coming to stay with you. Brick, thanks for making me feel like one of the family- we won't go into great detail on that matter, but hanging out with you was easy, and I think your alright. Candice, what can I say- you are braver, and smarter then you think you are- all new mothers doubt that, so I just wanted to remind you. I love you so much! Give that angel boy some love from his auntie Esther!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness he is beautiful!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Candice and Brick!!! He is adorable and looks so cuddly! You're going to be a great mom Candice :) We should get together sometime, I haven't seen you in ages!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats! He is so cute...we can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! I'm SO glad everything went so smoothly. He's beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDelete