Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Boys Boys Boys


I always thought I would need to have a girl first to be satisfied with motherhood. See, I come from a family of seven boys. I'm the youngest of nine and the last to have a child, and before Boston, there were only seven granddaughters out of 24 grandkids. So I've always known the chances of me having a daughter were slim. I thought I'd need to have a girl first so I wouldn't have to worry about never having one the rest of my childbearing years.

Now I know better. I get to witness things like this every day, and it does this heart good...



Daddy son bonding time (Yes, you guessed it. Monday night football).


I love my boys!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Candice!! I was reading this post today.. and I can totally relate. I thought that I needed a girl first also...but now I cannot imagine life without my boys. I guess we were meant to be outnumbered!

    Also.. I have been wanting to ask you what type of camera you have? You seem to take great pictures--Boston is adorable so I am sure that has something to do with it, but I was just curious if the camera has something to do with it as well!! let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camera is a Nikon 90...It's my father-in-law's, darn it. I wish it was mine!
    p.s. I can't wait to meet Tayson!

    ReplyDelete