Monday, December 27, 2010

December 2010

Brick feels a lot of pressure the week of Christmas. Three days before, on the 22nd, we also celebrate our anniversary and my birthday. Poor guy, if he forgets that day he might as well sign his own death certificate. I only joke. Kind of.
He actually has done a really great job all four years we've been married. This year, though, he outdid himself.


The morning of the 22nd I woke up to him cleaning the house AND making me breakfast. He told me to go get ready for the day--He was sending me on a birthday shopping spree with his mom while he watched the biddy boy! When we got home from shopping his mom took Boston while Brick took me to dinner at the Bombay house, a very authentic Indian restaurant. When we got home, I walked in to find a chocolate fondue fountain in my dining room:

To top it all off, he got me a chick flick to make the night perfect:)

Thank you sweetheart for four amazing years! You are such an amazing husband and daddy! I love you and can't wait to see what the next few years will bring!


Now, because this is a catch-up post, here are some Christmas pictures of my two favorite boys:





2 comments:

  1. life is pretty rough for you, I can see that. Can I borrow your baby for a week? He is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...by the way Candice, you look BEAUTIFUL! Motherhood looks preetty good on you!

    ReplyDelete