Monday, June 1, 2009

It was another busy weekend for us. I'll tell you what, if I could have just one weekend at home this summer, I'll be a happy camper. Brick always tells me I'm such a home-body, and I readily agree. But I digress. This weekend I travelled with Afton and Melissa to Boise, Idaho for my cousin, Brent's wedding. It was fun sitting in the back seat with their two kids, holding a pacifier in the baby's mouth with one hand and Kenna's hand with the other so she didn't feel left out.
The wedding was beautiful, and so was Brent's bride, Janelle. They were so cute. They both sang songs to eachother, which was just so romantic...it made me want to get married again. I also spent the reception chasing a gregarious little girl around the place...I love Kenna, but man she wore me out. I felt lucky to get out of changing the many blow-outs Cooper had, so I guess I can't complain too much about chasing Kenna around, since I could have been nominated for the other job.
We spent our nights at my cousin, Marshanne and her husband Josh's condo. They were so sweet to let us crash at their place, and we had a lot of fun with them and the rest of the gang, cooking breakfast, staying up late laughing, and just enjoying family. So, while I am excited to be back with my honey, who I missed so much, it was a fun, eventful weekend.
































































2 comments:

  1. Candice you look GREAT! I LOVE your outfits in the pictures...so GLAMOROUS! I miss Idaho, well Rexburg...good memories. Glad you had fun, but it's nice to be back home sometimes from a long trip. Makes you appreciate it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today.Love it! Glad to see everything is going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete