Monday, December 14, 2009

The Fruits of my Labors

The one thing I'm going to miss about college is my pottery class! Brick said it felt like Christmas every time I came home from class with something new that I made. Maybe I'll rent studio space or something so I can keep it up. For those of you who have never tried it, I would definately recommend this hobby!















4 comments:

  1. YOU'RE A NATURAL! Seriously Candice, your work here is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh
    My
    GOSH!!!!
    Simply FABULOUS! I can't believe you made those. you need to get yourself some pottery making equipment and a kiln and get to work girl! These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hat's off to you Candice...Esther and "The Chambers" are right.

    I call the two mugs at the top!

    Kevn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! Those are gorgeous. You could make big money selling those. You need to start up a business. Dang. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete