AND, I must say, I have an even greater reason than the average jane for my enthusiasm. See, take a look for yourself, at what I have to look forward to (especially this year!):
12/15/09
My final test EVER. Yes, I might be able to breath after next Tuesday. No, wait, not quite yet because...
12/17/09
After this I won't have to write another paper unless I choose to, or read a book unless I want to! And after this day, I will officially be done with my bachelors degree!!! Holy cow, I can't believe I made it to this point, because, as my family will all attest, I never really thought I would (or even wanted to!) And yet, here I am!
12/19/09
This is the day we celebrate my dear mom's b-day. I have the most amazing, loving mom (yeah, I'll say it: IN THE WORLD), and though I won't get to celebrate the special day with her since she is across the world, I will be thinking about her even more than I usually do. Happy Birthday MOM!
This is the day we celebrate my dear mom's b-day. I have the most amazing, loving mom (yeah, I'll say it: IN THE WORLD), and though I won't get to celebrate the special day with her since she is across the world, I will be thinking about her even more than I usually do. Happy Birthday MOM!
12/22/09
THIS is (drumroll) the day I celebrate not only my BIRTHDAY, but also my WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! Yes, you don't even have to ask--I am crazy. I got married on my 20th birthday three years ago on this day. But don't worry, I don't let my husband off the hook. He is not allowed to wrap my anniversary or wedding presents in anything Christmas related...no reds or greens or santas or anything of the sort. It is to be totally separate and wonderful. And, no, Mom and Dad, you didn't fool me. I always knew I was getting a little bit ripped off when you told me to go pick out my b-day present from under the tree. One of my brothers called that (brilliant) planned-parenting. But Brick knows better. Or at least he will after he reads this post, right honey?
12/25/09
I don't have to tell anyone what a special day this is. I love everything about Christmas time...the music ("Chestnuts roastin on an open fire...la da da da..."), the traditions (my family always watched "It's a Wonderful Life" on Christmas Eve), the treats (as much hot cocoa as a person can stomach), and most of all, the great family time and just the spirit of it all.
If only I could drag it out more than two weeks!
Merry Christmas to All!


You are so close, Candice! Great job finishing school! We are proud of you! Brandon says Brick lives a charmed life--any man who only has to remember one day (birthday and anniversary combined) is a lucky man. I personally think you are evidence that Brick lives a charmed life (wink). Happy Birthday and Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (thought I should keep Christmas separate from your birthday)
ReplyDelete