Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Skills




The past couple of weeks I've filled my time learning how to crochet and digital scrapbook. I hope to get really good at both, and I figured when will I ever have this much time on my hands again, like, in my life?


My sis-in-law, Cat is a great teacher, and very patient with me while she took the the rounds with the crochet hook. Thanks sis!


4 comments:

  1. FUN!! Seriously where/how did you do those digital scrapbook pages?? I seriously want to learn to do that... shutterfly just doesn't compare! Email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice these are GREAT! LOVE the colors on the hat! I'm envious of your adventures in the big apple! NEED more pictures PLEASE! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice, teach me, TEACH me??? I want to know how to crochet those hats. I NEED to know how to crochet those hats!! (I've spent a small fortune on knitted baby hats for photography...)

    And I love love love those pages!!Awesome!

    ReplyDelete