Aaron is such a good brother! He took me out on a date to the Cheesecake Factory while I was visiting, and every night we chewed the fat until it was way past my bedtime!
I was so surprised, because I had never thought about it, but Aaron pointed out to Alli that I was closer to her age than I am to his. He told her how fun it would be when she grew up and she and I could be friends. She looked at him with confusion and said, "But dad, Candice and I are already friends!"
Hannah and Alli are in middle school, and Tanner is going into high school next year! He and his newly found logic, especially when it comes to chores and bedtime, was really entertaining.
The first night I was in Vienna we all went to Seussical the Musical, starring Hannah Mack! She did a great job, and belted out each note beautifully and fearlessly, even throwing a full-out tantrum up there on stage, jumping up and down while delivering her lines without missing a single beat!

Even though we were just outside DC, we sat on our rears day after day, talking and crocheting, which Cat was kind enough (and patient enough) to teach me while I was there. I made this hat and one other ALL BY MYSELF!
Thanks for making me feel at home, just like you did when I was in high school! Love you guys!


How fun!! It was fun to chat this morning--it sounds like you had an awesome trip. Kids do grow up WAY too fast. Good timing to see Hannah in the musical. It sounds like she did a great job.
ReplyDeleteThat hat is awesome. You are a natural!
Fun fun! That's nice that you got to visit your brother. I hope you guys are enjoying NY! I would kill to be in your shoes and get to live there for 3 months and then come back. Seriously, live it up!
ReplyDelete