Well so much for the drowsiness that those pain med bottles like to brag about. They're all talk, no action. I watched midnight creep by, then 2 a.m., then 4. I finally gave up a half hour ago, thinking maybe I could catch the sunrise or conk out on the couch. So here I am, but at least my mouth is no longer oozing drool or pain. The meds followed through on that part of their big talk.
Since I fasted before the procedure, I was starving after the numbness was gone (thank goodness it went away. The doc acted a little nervous about the location of the nerves and warned me about what could go wrong, aka paralysis of the lower jaw). But I digress. The hunger...my brother-in-law, who was very kind and also gave me a ride home from that wonderful place they call the dentist, bought me a Kiva juice. If ya'll haven't had one, you are seriously missing out on one of God's great gifts. Try the Berry Delicious. It is true to it's name.
Berry, BERRY DELICIOUS.
Then when the Hubs got home from work he bought me the most amazing soup from Paradise Cafe, Zesty Tomato. Once again, folks, ya gotta have it. But the best part of my day was the sweet treatment that came my way from another of God's great gifts...my wonderful honey. Thanks, hon, for the special treatment, and not only that half gallon of perfect goodness.
You're my favorite. You get the blue ribbon.
P.S. Once again, forgive the goofiness...
I'm Still Doped...FUN FUN FUN!!!


Isn't eating after fasting the most guilty-feeling pleasure on earth? It almost seems you SHOULDN'T be eating--but you get to! I love that moment when you realize you CAN eat...ANYTHING.
ReplyDeleteKeva juice sounds delightful. I'll have to try them.
Thanks oodles for your kind comment left on my blog the other day. It was so good of you to stop by!
Hugs and happiness,
Brooke
hope your doing better - wisdom teeth are no fun :(
ReplyDeleteand yes, keva's are the BEST!