Last month was quite eventful as far as news goes...and I have yet again been reminded of how blessed the two of us really are. Every day I get email forwards from people complaining about the economy, health care, and just our country in general. So for Brick to have FOUND A JOB in this economic climate is big news indeed! He is now working for Verizon Wireless and (drum roll...) we finally have insurance (and GREAT insurance, at that)!!! It has been a little bit scary the last two-and-a-half years without it, and now we can breath a sigh of relief! The second bit of news is that I am finally done with my Spanish class TODAY! Another BIG sigh of relief. I will have a couple of weeks off and then it is on to my next and FINAL semester. I can't believe I made it to graduation. I knew everyone thought I would have a baby by now and would have to quite, ha ha. Well, I'm glad to say I have been able to accomplish it, and I am not at all afraid to say "good riddance" to school!
EL FIN Y ADIOS!


YAY!!! we are both in the EXACT same boat seriously. 1) I am VERY grateful as well that Tra' has a job and I am happy in school, but also VERY HAPPY to be done in DECEMBER! Oh my goodness I cannot wait. And we don't have kids either! Everyone thought I would probably have one too....but no. I really wanted to finish school. SO! kids when you graduate? We're thinking about it! haha sounds like things are going great for you! I love to see what you guys are up to! MISS YOU!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Brick!!!! And Candice, ooooh, that diploma is so close I'll bet you can almost taste it!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. I'm so proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like everything is going great for you dear cousin of mine, I am glad you have this blog. will message you soon.
ReplyDelete