Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More on Kids





I miss my family when I think about these kiddos. Its been more than two years since I've seen most of them, and some are even TEENAGERS (When the freak did that happen?)!!! I'm no longer "Aunt Tandice," but just "Candice," or "Candio," which doesn't make sense at all. They shouldn't be old enough to talk, or even decide that I deserve a nick-name, or any of that. I remember the day when I got fuming mad because my two toddler nieces got into my makeup and perfume and spread it all over their faces and the walls of my bathroom. Now they are almost old enough to wear it for real and know that lipstick does not double as blush and eyeshadow. And get this, my nephew Tanner has a
FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!

It's just too much.

I stole these pictures from my sister-in-law, Cat, who took them about ten years ago at an easter-egg hunt. Those were the days. I hope I have kids that are this chubby.

Little Michelin Babies. * Sigh.*



No comments:

Post a Comment