Who is Neal Lambson?
The man who told me princess stories when I was little, securing in my mind the fact that I, too, am a princess.
The man who takes his grand"kiddos" on his knee and asks them, " Who does Papa love?" To which they instantly answer, "ME!" then, "How much?" And this, too, they always know without a doubt, "BIG LOTS!"
The man who loves rootbeer barrels and black licorice.
The man who would pick me up from school wearing moccosins and pink and turquoise scrubs/PJs.
The man fearfully nicknamed "Papa Neal," by the boys at school.
The man who, if you peek at just the right time during family pray, you will catch crying and all red-faced because he is filled with gratitude for his family.
The man with a huge heart.
The man who calls me "Dad-gum-ding-a-ling," "Smart-alec," and "Sissy," in just one sitting.
The man who isn't afraid to laugh until he cries, or laugh at himself when he cries.
The man who loves my mom more than anything in the whole world.
The man who selflessly serves family, community, God, and now the Philippino people.
The man I call Dad...proudly.


I love it! Your dad seems like a GREAT man! (Oh, and I love the makover here!! Looks so nice!)
ReplyDelete