Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rainy Day Adventures




Today, despite the the rain, my honey and I have been busy. Although most rainy days I prefer to curl up in a warm fuzzy blanket and read a good novel, how could I resist a morning of yardselling with friends? You never know what treasures you will find for smashin' deals! And since Brick has been asking me almost daily if I want to go bike riding, forgeting we only have one bicycle, we were on the lookout this morning for a sweet ride. So, while I'm no judge of cool bikes, this one is sweet enough for me!

Another plus: I got to see my cute hubby get all nifty and manly in the garage as he made sure our rides were up to par! Hubba hubba!

1 comment:

  1. LOL you crack me up. We DON'T HAVE BIKES! I WISH we did. I have been wanting to pick up the hobby. I love a hard working man!! It's the best! I'm so glad you are so happy! It makes me so happy! :) MIss you!

    ReplyDelete