Brick's acting like a five-year-old in this video, thus the reason I sound like I'm talking to a five-year old here. It's a little bit embarrassing...
Brick and I have been dreaming of going on a hike all summer, so last weekend we took advantage of an overcast day and set out on our adventure. Despite the allergies Utah's plants seem set off in my system, I loved seeing all the beautiful wildflowers in bloom, and really enjoyed searching for each kind of flower to snap a shot of. However, my favorite part was watching the little boy that seemed to "bloom" right in front of me. Within minutes Brick had found a "beater stick" and started hacking new trail through the forrest. When I questioned his method of hiking, he said, "You have a thing or two to learn about little boys." I guess within all grown men there lies a little boy somewhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment