It's a good thing Brick is so hard-headed (ha ha) or else this could have been worse. He was playing basketball and got head-butted by his defender. Luckily his dad is an ER physician and has mad skills with a needle! Thanks to him we didn't have to pay out or our noses for four stitches.
p.s. I apologize for the gruesome pictures. I almost posted a video of Mark giving him stiches, but thought that might be too much for some.


OUCH! that does NOT look like fun. When my dad was practicing in the ER, I used to LOVE going and being on call with him and sitting in the ER wathing him put people back together. From then on I knew that's what I always wanted to do. Glad he is doing better!
ReplyDeleteOh NOOOO!!! That is so BAD. Poor Brick!
ReplyDeletepoor brick! that happened to dave too, only it was the day before our engagement pictures! who knew that basketball was so dangerous???
ReplyDeleteBrick looks dead in the top photo.
ReplyDeleteWhatcha go and do that for?!
ReplyDelete