Friday, August 14, 2009

Creative Itch

Since I finished Spanish and Brick started working, I have become bored and my creative bone has started itching. It does that sometimes. I am my mom's daughter, and she has a VERY ITCHY creative bone. My sister-in-law Burg's received an awesome "flirty apron" at her bridal shower this last April, and I thought it was SO cute. So, I decided I would try out my new sewing machine and make one for myself.
This is how it turned out...


6 comments:

  1. Thats my girl! You did a great job! You are so talented!
    I can sew on a button better then anyone else, you know. I impress myself every time--dang, that button aint goin' anywhere, you know what I mean?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! You need to show me how to make one.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!!! This is AWESOME! SO SO SO SO cute! And you are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I like the fabric patterns you put together. Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Candice!!!! that is sooo cute!!! How much you charging? I'll take two!lol.. very stylish!

    ReplyDelete