Here comes another travel log...from the beautiful island of Oahu! Brick and I went with his parents this last week to Hawaii, where we went snorkeling in Hanauma Bay and swimming and shopping for pearls in Wikiki. We even went to a Luau and enjoyed seeing the sun set over the sea...It truly was paradise on earth. Since I have been married into the Flammer family, I feel like I have seen more than most people get to see in a lifetime. I feel pretty spoiled! I love all the traveling, especially when the places we go are some of the most romantic on earth and I get to enjoy them with the love of my life! I can't wait to see what adventure I get to share with him next!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey! ALoooooHA. How fun. I love these pictures. You guys look like you had a blast. I hope it was fun. Next time we will have to coordinate the times better. I can't believe that the day you called us to hang out, we had just landed in San Fransisco. Talk about bummer! But I am glad you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pics you should come again!!! to visit your ol' cousin, free hotel, Lexxy De Regeant. I hate to correct to you, but did you mean Waikiki??? lol Sorry. Spelling isn't the easiest when it comes to Hawaiian language. Aloha
ReplyDelete